- The Phoenix Mercury hosted Game 1 of the 2021 WNBA Finals against the Chicago Sky on Sunday.
- After the game, Phoenix stars Diana Taurasi, Brittney Griner, and Brianna Turner took the podium for a press conference.
- A reporter asked a question in Spanish directed towards Taurasi, and the league's all-time leading scorer seamlessly switched languages to launch into a response.
- Griner looked impressed but absolutely shocked to hear her teammate of eight years, who is of Argentine heritage, speaking in Spanish.
- A reporter jokingly asked Griner for a translation after Taurasi finished her answer, and the 6-foot-9 forward replied quickly that they'd have to stick with Rosetta Stone for that.
- Check out the hilarious interaction below:
Read the original article on Insider